The Enermax NAXN ADV 650W has a good selection of cables and connectors that should make sure you get the full use of the unit. The quad PCI-E connectors ensure that even entry level multi-GPU configurations are taken care of. Seven SATA connectors should take care of most storage solutions and for those in need, they can utilize the three Molex or single FDD connectors.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
As you can see from the unit, it could have been placed in a much smaller enclosure. Doing this would have required a smaller fan and increased noise from the unit and is probably a tradeoff that Enermax didn't want to make.
As expected, a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side doesn't fare so well. Pictured above is a Chinese capacitor from Aishi.
Pictured here are more Chinese capacitors from CapXon. Things could be worse as far as selection is concerned, but not by much.
Rounding out images of the inside is a shot of the Yate Loon D12BH-12 fan that keeps everything nice and cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 10-core CPU, costs $135
- HBM3 released by 2020, offers more bandwidth, less power
- Acer rumored to unveil a gaming-oriented smartwatch soon
- Mad Max for PC drops to $10 in leftover summer sale
- Battlefield 1's dynamic weather more than just a gimmick
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L