The Enermax NAXN ADV 650W has a good selection of cables and connectors that should make sure you get the full use of the unit. The quad PCI-E connectors ensure that even entry level multi-GPU configurations are taken care of. Seven SATA connectors should take care of most storage solutions and for those in need, they can utilize the three Molex or single FDD connectors.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
As you can see from the unit, it could have been placed in a much smaller enclosure. Doing this would have required a smaller fan and increased noise from the unit and is probably a tradeoff that Enermax didn't want to make.
As expected, a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side doesn't fare so well. Pictured above is a Chinese capacitor from Aishi.
Pictured here are more Chinese capacitors from CapXon. Things could be worse as far as selection is concerned, but not by much.
Rounding out images of the inside is a shot of the Yate Loon D12BH-12 fan that keeps everything nice and cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs