Inside the Box
Cracking open the box, we can see the packaging of the unit or lack thereof. Nevertheless, our unit arrived safely without any damage.
The I/O specification label is present on the top of the power supply. Enermax uses their usual dark grey texturized finish on the NAXN ADV 650W.
Both sides feature the NAXN ADV logo with it being inverted on the opposite side.
The standard honeycomb mesh grill is present along with the AC input and on/off rocker switch. Also present is the ability to attach the included CableGuard to prevent the power cable from being unplugged accidentally.
The front of the power supply is pretty bland as there are no modular cables here.
The bottom of the unit houses the 120mm fan that provides active cooling for the power supply. Note that the case edges around the fan are rounded. Enermax has dubbed this as AirGuard, which is a "Patented air-inlet with optimal aero-dynamical design reduces noisy air turbulences."
Pictured above are the natively wired cables, all of which are flat ribbon cables.
Also included with the power supply is the user manual, AC input cord, four mounting screws and CableGuard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim looks way better on the PS4 than it did on PS3
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards