Once installed the Kraken control software opens and exposes the four windows of the control panel. Here you can keep an eye on the internal coolant temperature and the core temperatures of the CPU below it. On the right you have access to a tachometer for both the fan speed at the top as well as the pump speed below it.
The graph tab allows you to see the fans speed over time with the top graph, and with the bottom graph you get a look at the CPU temperatures.
For setting the fan curve you have three options. First is to use the Extreme profile with a very aggressive fan curve. The second choice is to use the Silent profile I have shown here. The third is to select Custom and set the curve points wherever they fit best for your needs.
Setting up the lighting is simple. First check the box to make it active, select a color with the RGB scales, and verify that color with the block just below them. There are also effects you can add like thermally changing the lights, setting the color fade as it heats up, as in which colors, and you can set up a strobe on the lighting as well.
The last tab allows you to change the temperature scale, start the app minimized, allow it to auto-start with the OS, or enable the statistics. While you can select a language for this software, the last section offered covers the notifications and where they are to beep for a warning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [NZXT Kraken X60 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [NZXT Kraken X60 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications