Accessories and Documentation
In this image you will find the Intel back plate and top ring at the top. Under those are the AMD back plate, the universal lock ring and the AMD top mounting ring at the bottom.
Separated into six bags, the hardware offers a lot of parts. There are the LGA 2100 screws, the Universal Screws, and the top ring hardware, metal inserts, and foam pads as you scan the top row. At the bottom are 16 washers, eight short screws to hold the radiator to the chassis, and 16 long fan screws, just to make sure if you do plan to use four fans, you have everything you need already.
You also get a pair of the FX-140-PWM fans with their nine white blades and black frames. Both fans also have braided cables to keep the PC clean and they terminate with 4-pin connections.
After checking the contents to see that you have everything, follow these seven simple steps and you can have the X60 mounted to any Intel processor.
Assembling the X60 for AMD uses the same eight steps, but of course you need to swap out the top ring and back plate. NZXT also includes a disc with the Kraken Control software, version 1.1 so that you can have full control of the Kraken series coolers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [NZXT Kraken X60 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [NZXT Kraken X60 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Security experts say Australia is a very easy hacker target
- Microsoft looks to clear its Surface, offers $500AU off for Aussies
- Microsoft's Nokia 230 is here and it's $55
- Law student caught trying to hack and change his marks for the better
- Black Friday, $500 off Eurocom laptop with Desktop i7 CPU and GTX 980
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader