Accessories and Documentation
In this image you will find the Intel back plate and top ring at the top. Under those are the AMD back plate, the universal lock ring and the AMD top mounting ring at the bottom.
Separated into six bags, the hardware offers a lot of parts. There are the LGA 2100 screws, the Universal Screws, and the top ring hardware, metal inserts, and foam pads as you scan the top row. At the bottom are 16 washers, eight short screws to hold the radiator to the chassis, and 16 long fan screws, just to make sure if you do plan to use four fans, you have everything you need already.
You also get a pair of the FX-140-PWM fans with their nine white blades and black frames. Both fans also have braided cables to keep the PC clean and they terminate with 4-pin connections.
After checking the contents to see that you have everything, follow these seven simple steps and you can have the X60 mounted to any Intel processor.
Assembling the X60 for AMD uses the same eight steps, but of course you need to swap out the top ring and back plate. NZXT also includes a disc with the Kraken Control software, version 1.1 so that you can have full control of the Kraken series coolers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [NZXT Kraken X60 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [NZXT Kraken X60 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance