Accessories and Documentation
In this image you will find the Intel back plate and top ring at the top. Under those are the AMD back plate, the universal lock ring and the AMD top mounting ring at the bottom.
Separated into six bags, the hardware offers a lot of parts. There are the LGA 2100 screws, the Universal Screws, and the top ring hardware, metal inserts, and foam pads as you scan the top row. At the bottom are 16 washers, eight short screws to hold the radiator to the chassis, and 16 long fan screws, just to make sure if you do plan to use four fans, you have everything you need already.
You also get a pair of the FX-140-PWM fans with their nine white blades and black frames. Both fans also have braided cables to keep the PC clean and they terminate with 4-pin connections.
After checking the contents to see that you have everything, follow these seven simple steps and you can have the X60 mounted to any Intel processor.
Assembling the X60 for AMD uses the same eight steps, but of course you need to swap out the top ring and back plate. NZXT also includes a disc with the Kraken Control software, version 1.1 so that you can have full control of the Kraken series coolers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [NZXT Kraken X60 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [NZXT Kraken X60 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards