Corsair Vengeance Performance M95 MMO & RTS Gaming Mouse
With the M95 fresh out of the packaging, I wanted to give you an overall idea of the shape and layout so that as I get closer with the images you can get an idea of how it all plays together.
On the left of the M95 are nine buttons that use black key caps which contrast brilliantly against the white body. What else you should notice is the 2mm thick aluminum unibody plate running through it that gives this design a very solid feel and construction.
That plate continues around the heel of the M95, and the plastic top shell contours right from the edge of that plate, offers an illuminated Corsair logo, and continues over the top with a gentle ergonomic slope to the right.
The right side of the M95 is pretty basic, but there is a textured plastic used on this side to give you a bit of grip. While it doesn't exactly match the rest of the M95, it does the job it is intended for, and I rarely see the right side of my mice anyways.
The front of the mouse offers an offset cloth braided cable just under the unibody plate. There is a large gap in the front that allows for the segmented motion of the scroll wheel with the right and left click buttons suspended above the sub-frame under it.
Looking down over the M95, you have three buttons on the top of the mouse. The up and down arrows on the left click button are to adjust the DPI, and the one behind the scroll wheel has no purpose out of the box. Also there are six holes drilled in the unibody plate near the side buttons, these will later display the profile being used.
The bottom of the M95 is comprised of two aluminium pieces. There is the unibody plate around three sides that holds the thin pair of PTFE feet. The center section holds the larger two feet, and has an oblong hole in the middle to allow the sensor to track the surface it is placed on.
As with all Corsair peripherals, you get two meters of cloth braided cabling to go with the M95, and at the end of this cable you will also find the light blue USB 2.0 connection with Corsair branding. They also wrap the wire with a Velcro tie that will help when you travel or to maintain the wire on your desktop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- AMD's new Radeon RX 580 and RX 570 spotted
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design