There is no driver disc, so you do need to venture over to Leetgion.com to find the software or the El'Druin Configurator. The default page it opens to is for the button assignments. The first thing you want to do is select one of the profiles you want to adjust, then it is pretty simple. Click on one of the 12 buttons to the right side and a list of option for presets or Macros becomes available to select for each button on the mouse. At the bottom, near the middle, you have a small box to adjust the default DPI for each profile, but it is fully adjustable with the Omni Tuner once in use.
If you want a look at all of it at once, you move over to the profile management page you see here. You can name profiles on the left to use on each of the colors for a personalized touch. They will then show in the profile list to add or remove them, and on the left side there is an "R" to reset the profile, and the "X" to allow you to delete you added profiles if you no longer need them.
With the Macro management window open now, you can see setting up one should be fairly easy. You can select which profile it applies to, you can name it, and it then is added to the Macro List. Once there, you can drop to the lower section, hit the record button, and start programming the Macro. There are time delay features, mouse clicks, and even the option for looping said Macro so you can spam commands in certain games. Of course during all of this, you must also chose a button on the mouse to apply this Marco to in the desired profile.
The last window you have it to adjust the performance of the El'Druin. Here you have the options for polling rate, scroll speed, pointer speed, and the double click speed of the mouse. The gold bar is where you test the double click speed, and it will turn green if the mouse clicks are fast enough for the setting applied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology