There is no driver disc, so you do need to venture over to Leetgion.com to find the software or the El'Druin Configurator. The default page it opens to is for the button assignments. The first thing you want to do is select one of the profiles you want to adjust, then it is pretty simple. Click on one of the 12 buttons to the right side and a list of option for presets or Macros becomes available to select for each button on the mouse. At the bottom, near the middle, you have a small box to adjust the default DPI for each profile, but it is fully adjustable with the Omni Tuner once in use.
If you want a look at all of it at once, you move over to the profile management page you see here. You can name profiles on the left to use on each of the colors for a personalized touch. They will then show in the profile list to add or remove them, and on the left side there is an "R" to reset the profile, and the "X" to allow you to delete you added profiles if you no longer need them.
With the Macro management window open now, you can see setting up one should be fairly easy. You can select which profile it applies to, you can name it, and it then is added to the Macro List. Once there, you can drop to the lower section, hit the record button, and start programming the Macro. There are time delay features, mouse clicks, and even the option for looping said Macro so you can spam commands in certain games. Of course during all of this, you must also chose a button on the mouse to apply this Marco to in the desired profile.
The last window you have it to adjust the performance of the El'Druin. Here you have the options for polling rate, scroll speed, pointer speed, and the double click speed of the mouse. The gold bar is where you test the double click speed, and it will turn green if the mouse clicks are fast enough for the setting applied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20