Inside the El'Druin
After removing four screws from the underside of the El'Druin, the top middle section can be removed to have a peek inside. The sides of the mouse are held on with separate screws, and you have thin ribbon cables to tend to there as well. Also note the steel weight in the heel of this mouse.
Removing two tiny screws and carefully removing the ribbon cables I was able to remove the sides. I did want to show the switches used here, but the PCB did not want to come off the back with normal pressure, and I did not want to risk breaking them, so I stopped.
As the USB cable sneaks by between it and the scroll wheel, the left click button is backed with an Omron D2F-F switch to give you roughly ten million clicks worth of a life span.
The right click button is also the same Omron switch, but for the scroll wheel click button, there is a lower grade switch used since this button gets used much less.
As I have already mentioned to track all of your movements, and to offer up to 5000 DPI, Leetgion again uses the Avago ADNS 9500 laser sensor seen here for that job.
The HOLTEK H82A525R MCU is used for the USB 2.0 cross talk of the mouse and PC. With a 12MHz oscillator, this 16-bit processor is more than capable of doing its job and offers onboard flash memory to store the profiles and settings available via the software.
The default profile is this light blue color that also shows on the side of the mouse. This LED will never change, it is always light blue.
The light hidden behind the scroll wheel will reflect the profile currently in use. Here we are on the default, or light blue, but there is purple, yellow, and blue selections offered as well for the three other profile choices.
This is just a glamour shot of the Leetgion El'Druin so that you can absorb the whole mouse with its lighting features on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio