The front of the packaging shows off the Leetgion name and Anvil logo just above the naming of this RPG mouse. You also get a very large image of the El'Druin near the bottom as it breaks up the light blue on black background.
Both side of the box have cardboard angled across the clear plastic inner cover that keeps the mouse inside very well protected. It is a bit tough to see like this, but since the inside is clear, you can get a bit of a sneak-peek at the mouse inside of the packaging.
In three languages, the back of the packaging starts with listing the features of this mouse on the left side. In the middle is a bit of a story about Leetgion, and to the right you are offered information on OS support, package contents, and the Facebook and company web addresses.
Even the top of the box has some good information on it for those who just want to glance at it for information instead of reading the fine print on the back. Here you have five icons around the word abilities to show potential buyers the five hottest features that should want to make you purchase this mouse.
To get to the mouse you have to slide off the outer sleeve of cardboard, and once that is done, the inner cardboard will unfold to allow you access to lift off the clear plastic inner layer. As for the paperwork and added goodies, they are shipped in two containers placed under the El'Druin, and contained under the clear plastic as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives