Accessories and Documentation
Under the keyboard, shipped in the inner packaging, you can locate the thicker feet for the back of the keyboard along with a quick start guide. The guide is very basic, and most of the bulk is needed for translations of the same information. What you find is a list of features, the OS support list, and a step by step of how to plug in a USB connection, then it said to visit the site for the SteelSeries Engine software.
They also send along a pretty good sized case badge, this one is roughly 1.5" tall. Sort of a shame though, whoever or whatever was cutting the stickers apart got a little offline and wacked off some of the sticker on the right side.
Getting back to those thick rubber feet that were sent along; as you can see they are thick, round, and even if they got scratched, it's just more rubber under it to keep on gripping the desk top. The undersides of them are relieved with a pair of grooves to allow getting them in and out of the keyboard a little easier.
I know why the groove is leading into the circle, but it is just short another arm and a head from being the logo. What the groove is intended for it to allow you to slide something under the edge of the feet to pry them out of the holes. Replacing the shorter feet with the taller ones will increase the desk angle from seven degrees to ten degrees, and is how I used this keyboard for most of its time on my desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes