Accessories and Documentation
Under the keyboard, shipped in the inner packaging, you can locate the thicker feet for the back of the keyboard along with a quick start guide. The guide is very basic, and most of the bulk is needed for translations of the same information. What you find is a list of features, the OS support list, and a step by step of how to plug in a USB connection, then it said to visit the site for the SteelSeries Engine software.
They also send along a pretty good sized case badge, this one is roughly 1.5" tall. Sort of a shame though, whoever or whatever was cutting the stickers apart got a little offline and wacked off some of the sticker on the right side.
Getting back to those thick rubber feet that were sent along; as you can see they are thick, round, and even if they got scratched, it's just more rubber under it to keep on gripping the desk top. The undersides of them are relieved with a pair of grooves to allow getting them in and out of the keyboard a little easier.
I know why the groove is leading into the circle, but it is just short another arm and a head from being the logo. What the groove is intended for it to allow you to slide something under the edge of the feet to pry them out of the holes. Replacing the shorter feet with the taller ones will increase the desk angle from seven degrees to ten degrees, and is how I used this keyboard for most of its time on my desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5T won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836?
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Uber CEO resigns after months of controversy
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced