Accessories and Documentation
Under the keyboard, shipped in the inner packaging, you can locate the thicker feet for the back of the keyboard along with a quick start guide. The guide is very basic, and most of the bulk is needed for translations of the same information. What you find is a list of features, the OS support list, and a step by step of how to plug in a USB connection, then it said to visit the site for the SteelSeries Engine software.
They also send along a pretty good sized case badge, this one is roughly 1.5" tall. Sort of a shame though, whoever or whatever was cutting the stickers apart got a little offline and wacked off some of the sticker on the right side.
Getting back to those thick rubber feet that were sent along; as you can see they are thick, round, and even if they got scratched, it's just more rubber under it to keep on gripping the desk top. The undersides of them are relieved with a pair of grooves to allow getting them in and out of the keyboard a little easier.
I know why the groove is leading into the circle, but it is just short another arm and a head from being the logo. What the groove is intended for it to allow you to slide something under the edge of the feet to pry them out of the holes. Replacing the shorter feet with the taller ones will increase the desk angle from seven degrees to ten degrees, and is how I used this keyboard for most of its time on my desk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league