At the top left corner the SteelSeries name is placed above the bold red letters of the APEX [RAW] name. The rest of the front panel is black, but offers a large image of the keyboard. It also addresses the low profile keys, its Macro ability and LED lighting.
This is a look at the left side of the longer side. It gives you the naming again, then a pair of images of the APEX [RAW], one from the side, and one from the top.
The right half of the longer panels shows an image of the keys being illuminated, I think the next one it is to show the low profile nature of the key caps, and then you get the SteelSeries name and logo. In case you were wondering, both longer sides offer this same information.
On the sort ends you will find the manufacturer and keyboard names again, but this time you are given a white sticker that shows the part number, serial number, and states that this was designed in Denmark and manufactured in China.
The back panel starts off with smaller images showing the W key bumps, the shape of the key caps, and a hint of the software followed to the right with an image of the keyboard again.
I got in much closer so that you can see the English version of the short story about what makes the APEX [RAW] special, followed by a list of nine features discussed in some detail.
There is a box inside of a box with this keyboard, and once the inner plain black box is opened, you can see the APEX [RAW] is shipped inside of a plastic liner, and the USB cable is kept separated as it gets tucked into the back section of folded over cardboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio