When you first turn on the software panel, you are delivered to the home page you see here. To make any adjustments, you can either click on the M or G-keys and it will take you to another section, or go to the bottom of the window and click on the G-key icon, the gear, or the question mark.
In the G-key section, this is where you program the keys. You will notice at the top you can save various profiles, but only three can be used at once. The commands box will allow you to use the slider on the right to scroll through tons of preset options, or create your own Macros.
When you click on the plus next to Command you get this window that opens to allow you another way to find all of the presets instead of looking through the scroll menu.
When you click on the gear icon at the bottom of the window you get this window to pop up. You can see the options that are addressed on the General tab, and the G710+ tab offers firmware information, and the profile button allows you to change the default profile, a persistent profile, and even a way to make cycling profiles a bit easier.
The last bit can be found by clicking on the question mark icon, and this is what you get. Basically it is a cross between an owner's manual and a FAQ guide. If you want to know how to change something, or can't figure out how things are supposed to work you can always reference this section with just a click in the software to guide you through any issues.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Logitech G710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [The G710+ Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the G710+]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015