When you first turn on the software panel, you are delivered to the home page you see here. To make any adjustments, you can either click on the M or G-keys and it will take you to another section, or go to the bottom of the window and click on the G-key icon, the gear, or the question mark.
In the G-key section, this is where you program the keys. You will notice at the top you can save various profiles, but only three can be used at once. The commands box will allow you to use the slider on the right to scroll through tons of preset options, or create your own Macros.
When you click on the plus next to Command you get this window that opens to allow you another way to find all of the presets instead of looking through the scroll menu.
When you click on the gear icon at the bottom of the window you get this window to pop up. You can see the options that are addressed on the General tab, and the G710+ tab offers firmware information, and the profile button allows you to change the default profile, a persistent profile, and even a way to make cycling profiles a bit easier.
The last bit can be found by clicking on the question mark icon, and this is what you get. Basically it is a cross between an owner's manual and a FAQ guide. If you want to know how to change something, or can't figure out how things are supposed to work you can always reference this section with just a click in the software to guide you through any issues.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Logitech G710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [The G710+ Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the G710+]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience