Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the main packaging, lying on the bottom of the box, you will locate the setup guide and important information shipped with the keyboard.
At the top is shows what all the keys are for, and in the middle is shows how to connect the keyboard and that you need to go on site to find the software.
At the bottom it shows how to make use of the G-keys and M-keys. It also gives you a step by step for recording a Macro which you can set to the G-key pressed in the series of commands, on the fly.
You also get a plastic, textured, palm rest to add to the front edge of the keyboard if you wish to use it. I do find it helps when you use the keyboard on a desktop, but I do most of my typing on my lap.
There are two clips just like the one in this image. They have tabs on the outside of both legs on each clip to allow the palm rest to clip into the front of the keyboard.
There are also three rubber feet like this one across the underside of the palm rest. While most of the pressure is placed on the rest when in use, these feet should keep the keyboard in place so it doesn't wander across the desk top.
All you have to do is gently squeeze the clips and push them into the bottom of the keyboard to get the palm rest in place. What I did find is that these clips aren't very strong and they will tend to let go of the keyboard pretty easy, so that is something to consider if you plan to use it long term.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Logitech G710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [The G710+ Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the G710+]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand