The G710+ comes in a black box with an image of the keyboard taking up the bulk of the front panel. In the image, the left of the keyboard is left in its normal state, but the right half seems to be going through an X-ray machine. You can also see that this keyboard is plainly marked as a mechanical gaming keyboard.
Both of the longer sides of the box display this information at one end while the rest of the panel is just black cardboard. Here you get the name of the keyboard and who makes it, but you also get the information as to what is included as well as what you need on your end to use the G710+.
On the shorter sides of the box there is the same information that we have been seeing on the previous panels with the exception of the QR Barcode added so that potential buyers can easily scan it for additional information at the point of purchase.
The back of the box offers a lot of the features found on the G710+. Here they discuss the 110-key anti-ghosting, the 26 key rollover support, a game and desktop mode switch and dedicated media keys. They also cover the six G-keys with 18 total functions between the three M-key profiles, and just touches on the low noise yet tactile switches used.
Inside of the box, there is another white box that contains the keyboard. Here there is cardboard folded at the back to give a place for the palm rest to ship inside of, while also keeping the keyboard snug in the front. In case anything was to get lose inside of the box, the keyboard is also shipped in a sealed plastic liner to keep the keyboard clean and protected well in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Logitech G710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [The G710+ Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the G710+]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream