The G710+ comes in a black box with an image of the keyboard taking up the bulk of the front panel. In the image, the left of the keyboard is left in its normal state, but the right half seems to be going through an X-ray machine. You can also see that this keyboard is plainly marked as a mechanical gaming keyboard.
Both of the longer sides of the box display this information at one end while the rest of the panel is just black cardboard. Here you get the name of the keyboard and who makes it, but you also get the information as to what is included as well as what you need on your end to use the G710+.
On the shorter sides of the box there is the same information that we have been seeing on the previous panels with the exception of the QR Barcode added so that potential buyers can easily scan it for additional information at the point of purchase.
The back of the box offers a lot of the features found on the G710+. Here they discuss the 110-key anti-ghosting, the 26 key rollover support, a game and desktop mode switch and dedicated media keys. They also cover the six G-keys with 18 total functions between the three M-key profiles, and just touches on the low noise yet tactile switches used.
Inside of the box, there is another white box that contains the keyboard. Here there is cardboard folded at the back to give a place for the palm rest to ship inside of, while also keeping the keyboard snug in the front. In case anything was to get lose inside of the box, the keyboard is also shipped in a sealed plastic liner to keep the keyboard clean and protected well in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Logitech G710+ Gaming Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 5 [The G710+ Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the G710+]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform