The evolving Smart Device reviews are now going to have their own page dedicated to benchmarks, instead of including them in performance. This gives us an entire new page to play with, with the graphs and numbers below.
First off we have GLBenchmark 2.5.1, and the 2.1 Egypt Classic Offscreen running in 1080p.
The Optimus L9 gets demolished by the competition with the Xperia Tablet S over doubling its performance, the Nexus 4 over four times the performance, and the Nexus 7 at just over double the L9's performance. This isn't surprising, as we're benchmarking a mid-range handset versus some of the much faster, quad-core-based smart devices.
Next up we have the Fill Rate Offscreen, again at 1080p.
The Optimus L9 does a little better here, but still gets crushed by the competition.
Second to last, we have Quadrant 2.1.1 Pro with the Full Benchmark Total Score.
The Optimus L9 doesn't do too badly here, and we also have a few more devices to look at scores from, too. It's worth noting that the L9 nipped at the heels of the much more expensive Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G tablet.
And finally, some battery tests using GLBenchmark's built-in battery test, running 2.5 Egypt HD 60fps.
Battery life is surprising on the Optimus L9, thanks to its mediocre hardware. It actually beats the Nexus 4 - but the Nexus 4 has the most powerful hardware, at the cost of battery life - obviously.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017