The evolving Smart Device reviews are now going to have their own page dedicated to benchmarks, instead of including them in performance. This gives us an entire new page to play with, with the graphs and numbers below.
First off we have GLBenchmark 2.5.1, and the 2.1 Egypt Classic Offscreen running in 1080p.
The Optimus L9 gets demolished by the competition with the Xperia Tablet S over doubling its performance, the Nexus 4 over four times the performance, and the Nexus 7 at just over double the L9's performance. This isn't surprising, as we're benchmarking a mid-range handset versus some of the much faster, quad-core-based smart devices.
Next up we have the Fill Rate Offscreen, again at 1080p.
The Optimus L9 does a little better here, but still gets crushed by the competition.
Second to last, we have Quadrant 2.1.1 Pro with the Full Benchmark Total Score.
The Optimus L9 doesn't do too badly here, and we also have a few more devices to look at scores from, too. It's worth noting that the L9 nipped at the heels of the much more expensive Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G tablet.
And finally, some battery tests using GLBenchmark's built-in battery test, running 2.5 Egypt HD 60fps.
Battery life is surprising on the Optimus L9, thanks to its mediocre hardware. It actually beats the Nexus 4 - but the Nexus 4 has the most powerful hardware, at the cost of battery life - obviously.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance