The evolving Smart Device reviews are now going to have their own page dedicated to benchmarks, instead of including them in performance. This gives us an entire new page to play with, with the graphs and numbers below.
First off we have GLBenchmark 2.5.1, and the 2.1 Egypt Classic Offscreen running in 1080p.
The Optimus L9 gets demolished by the competition with the Xperia Tablet S over doubling its performance, the Nexus 4 over four times the performance, and the Nexus 7 at just over double the L9's performance. This isn't surprising, as we're benchmarking a mid-range handset versus some of the much faster, quad-core-based smart devices.
Next up we have the Fill Rate Offscreen, again at 1080p.
The Optimus L9 does a little better here, but still gets crushed by the competition.
Second to last, we have Quadrant 2.1.1 Pro with the Full Benchmark Total Score.
The Optimus L9 doesn't do too badly here, and we also have a few more devices to look at scores from, too. It's worth noting that the L9 nipped at the heels of the much more expensive Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G tablet.
And finally, some battery tests using GLBenchmark's built-in battery test, running 2.5 Egypt HD 60fps.
Battery life is surprising on the Optimus L9, thanks to its mediocre hardware. It actually beats the Nexus 4 - but the Nexus 4 has the most powerful hardware, at the cost of battery life - obviously.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court