Performance and Cameras Tests
Just like the Optimus L5 and L7 before it, the L9 isn't going to win any benchmarks, but we'll throw it through some just in case. Before we do that, we'll take a look at the differences between the L5, L7 and L9 in terms of hardware and its feel on performance.
Right out of the box the L9 felt faster, snappier and 'better' than the L5 and L7 before it. This is in nearly all areas - screen quality/resolution, the overall feel of the phone in Android, the UI itself felt much smoother on the dual-core processor and the camera definitely felt better.
The Optimus L5 included a single-core processor running at 800MHz, and the L7 bumped this up 200MHz to a total of 1GHz. LG have opted to use a dual-core processor in the L9, which is such a noticeable fact when using the phone. This is easily the single biggest improvement in the phone - rocking a dual-core processor versus the siblings' single-core offerings.
Here are some examples of the quality of the camera:
And a few panoramic shots:
And now for some video samples:
Now let's get into some of those benchmark graphs!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni