As always once we update the BIOS we're greeted with the 3D BIOS when we head back in. We say it every time - we're not the biggest fans of the 3D BIOS because for people who know their way around the BIOS, the 3D version feels slower at doing everything. If you're new to the BIOS, though, it's not a bad option as you can just click on the RAM area to overclock the RAM or the CPU area for CPU options.
Moving away from the 3D BIOS, though, and into the advanced section you're greeted with everything you'd expect to see on a GIGABYTE motherboard. As always if you're in the BIOS the chances are you're going to be overclocking and you'll want to be in the M.I.T. section.
Even though it's a cheaper option, all the overclocking options you'd want are here including the ability to adjust the voltage on all the main components. This is something that was missing on the mITX Z77N-WiFi we looked at recently.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types
- Crystal Dynamics expands into brand new studio