Inside the Box
As expected, the unit is well protected by foam all the way around. The modular cables occupy the black bag.
The TPG-700M is an all white unit with the exception of a single band of black running around the outside and the text. The top features the serial number and I/O specification label.
Both sides feature the same text, just inverted on the opposite side.
There isn't anything out of the ordinary on the back other than the Thermaltake logo which obstructs a small amount of airflow.
On the front, we find all of the modular connectors along with labeling to tell you which connectors are for which cables.
The bottom presents us with the black mesh fan grill which contrasts nicely with the white 140mm fan that cools the TPG-700M.
All modular cables included with the power supply are white with the exception of the Molex to FDD adapter.
As far as accessories go, there is quite a bit going on there. There are two rubber vibration isolation mounts designed for the corners of the power supply. To accommodate these, four long mounting screws are also included. Cable management is provided in the form of some zip ties as well as two plastic cable locks.
Two pieces of literature are included in the box. One is a warranty pamphlet while the other is the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards