Inside the Box
As expected, the unit is well protected by foam all the way around. The modular cables occupy the black bag.
The TPG-700M is an all white unit with the exception of a single band of black running around the outside and the text. The top features the serial number and I/O specification label.
Both sides feature the same text, just inverted on the opposite side.
There isn't anything out of the ordinary on the back other than the Thermaltake logo which obstructs a small amount of airflow.
On the front, we find all of the modular connectors along with labeling to tell you which connectors are for which cables.
The bottom presents us with the black mesh fan grill which contrasts nicely with the white 140mm fan that cools the TPG-700M.
All modular cables included with the power supply are white with the exception of the Molex to FDD adapter.
As far as accessories go, there is quite a bit going on there. There are two rubber vibration isolation mounts designed for the corners of the power supply. To accommodate these, four long mounting screws are also included. Cable management is provided in the form of some zip ties as well as two plastic cable locks.
Two pieces of literature are included in the box. One is a warranty pamphlet while the other is the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League is soaring to the Xbox One next week
- Hitman PC minimum and recommended requirements are out
- Mad Catz lays off massive 37% of staff despite great Rockband 4 sales
- 6DoF is coming back with Overlord from Descent co-creators
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance