Inside the Box
Inside we find that the power supply is protected on all sides with foam or the modular cables.
As always, the top gives us our first glimpse at the unit and a good view of the color. The unit is finished in a semi-gloss black.
Each side features a different logo. This one has the I/O specifications for the AZZA Platinum 1000W.
The other side simply says Platinum on it, but strangely isn't inverted in the event that it needs to be installed upside down in the bottom of a case.
The back has the standard honeycomb mesh exhaust grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch. Also present is a switch to select between modes for the fan. One mode is thermally managed while the other always on.
Towards the front we find the modular connectors. AZZA chose to go with red ones that contrast nicely with the black paint.
The bottom houses the 140mm red fan that actively cools the unit.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4