Inside the Box
Inside we find that the power supply is protected on all sides with foam or the modular cables.
As always, the top gives us our first glimpse at the unit and a good view of the color. The unit is finished in a semi-gloss black.
Each side features a different logo. This one has the I/O specifications for the AZZA Platinum 1000W.
The other side simply says Platinum on it, but strangely isn't inverted in the event that it needs to be installed upside down in the bottom of a case.
The back has the standard honeycomb mesh exhaust grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch. Also present is a switch to select between modes for the fan. One mode is thermally managed while the other always on.
Towards the front we find the modular connectors. AZZA chose to go with red ones that contrast nicely with the black paint.
The bottom houses the 140mm red fan that actively cools the unit.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package