Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the white version we received is pretty plain. This time only the top half has a door to access the drive bays behind it. The bottom is part of the bezel, and to clean the dust filter behind it, you need to remove the whole bezel to gain access.
With the top door opened, you can see the sound deadening material on the back of the door. In the front of the chassis you can see the Nanoxia name above the three removable bay covers. Off to the left is the reset button for the chassis and below the bays is a pair of three channel fan controllers.
Just above that door panel, built into the top of the bezel is where you will locate the front I/O panel. Here you have all of the connectivity you need, along with a large power button with a ring around it that will illuminate green when powered up.
This shot gives you a better idea of the depth of this chassis, but I took this to talk about the top. Here you do have a pair of holes for fans, but currently they both have sound deadening panels installed. You can put fans here without issue, but the noise levels will dramatically go up removing the panels.
The left side of the chassis offers a solid panel without access to install a fan in the door as the specs chart shows. What you do have visible is the large feet at the bottom and the ventilation on the side of the bezel to redirect fan noise away from the user while still allowing the chassis a way to breathe here.
Around back the DS2 offers four water cooling holes, two at the top, and two on the right side. It also offers room for the 120mm fan, seven black expansion card slot covers, and the large hole for the PSU at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis is exactly the same as the left. Here again you see a solid panel and the ventilation at the side of the front bezel.
Under the chassis you get two larger feet in the front, and it allows for the dust filter to be removed out the back, Nanoxia places smaller feet in the rear. As you can tell, this dust filter does cover both the PSU and the optional fan position in front of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20