Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the white version we received is pretty plain. This time only the top half has a door to access the drive bays behind it. The bottom is part of the bezel, and to clean the dust filter behind it, you need to remove the whole bezel to gain access.
With the top door opened, you can see the sound deadening material on the back of the door. In the front of the chassis you can see the Nanoxia name above the three removable bay covers. Off to the left is the reset button for the chassis and below the bays is a pair of three channel fan controllers.
Just above that door panel, built into the top of the bezel is where you will locate the front I/O panel. Here you have all of the connectivity you need, along with a large power button with a ring around it that will illuminate green when powered up.
This shot gives you a better idea of the depth of this chassis, but I took this to talk about the top. Here you do have a pair of holes for fans, but currently they both have sound deadening panels installed. You can put fans here without issue, but the noise levels will dramatically go up removing the panels.
The left side of the chassis offers a solid panel without access to install a fan in the door as the specs chart shows. What you do have visible is the large feet at the bottom and the ventilation on the side of the bezel to redirect fan noise away from the user while still allowing the chassis a way to breathe here.
Around back the DS2 offers four water cooling holes, two at the top, and two on the right side. It also offers room for the 120mm fan, seven black expansion card slot covers, and the large hole for the PSU at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis is exactly the same as the left. Here again you see a solid panel and the ventilation at the side of the front bezel.
Under the chassis you get two larger feet in the front, and it allows for the dust filter to be removed out the back, Nanoxia places smaller feet in the rear. As you can tell, this dust filter does cover both the PSU and the optional fan position in front of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- Pokemon GO in-game Halloween event set for Oct 26 to Nov
- AMD confirms high-end Zen CPU launch for early 2017
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards