The packaging for the DS2 is much the same as I remember it from the DS1. This time there's a longer chassis pictured on the front, and next to it are five yellow boxes covering some of the features found in this design.
On this side of the box there are three listings of the specifications chart in various languages, and at the bottom right corner there is a check box denoting which of the four versions is inside the box.
On the back we don't just get one look inside the chassis, but rather six smaller images to pinpoint the features. Things covered here are not major features, but things like a PSU gasket, the additional fan rack inside, the amount of room, and tool-free capabilities are nothing to scoff at.
The last side of the packaging is a direct copy of what we were given on the other side panel, with nothing new to discuss.
What I do like about the packaging is the lengths taken to protect the chassis on the inside of the box. Along with some static cling plastic on the front bezel, the chassis is then layered with the plastic liner. Once that is in place, Nanoxia not only uses high density foam at the top and bottom with the end caps, they also take the time to set in two panels of Styrofoam to protect the front and back of the chassis further.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti