The packaging for the DS2 is much the same as I remember it from the DS1. This time there's a longer chassis pictured on the front, and next to it are five yellow boxes covering some of the features found in this design.
On this side of the box there are three listings of the specifications chart in various languages, and at the bottom right corner there is a check box denoting which of the four versions is inside the box.
On the back we don't just get one look inside the chassis, but rather six smaller images to pinpoint the features. Things covered here are not major features, but things like a PSU gasket, the additional fan rack inside, the amount of room, and tool-free capabilities are nothing to scoff at.
The last side of the packaging is a direct copy of what we were given on the other side panel, with nothing new to discuss.
What I do like about the packaging is the lengths taken to protect the chassis on the inside of the box. Along with some static cling plastic on the front bezel, the chassis is then layered with the plastic liner. Once that is in place, Nanoxia not only uses high density foam at the top and bottom with the end caps, they also take the time to set in two panels of Styrofoam to protect the front and back of the chassis further.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Helpful Chrome extension lets you play GIFs in Google Search
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog