The packaging for the DS2 is much the same as I remember it from the DS1. This time there's a longer chassis pictured on the front, and next to it are five yellow boxes covering some of the features found in this design.
On this side of the box there are three listings of the specifications chart in various languages, and at the bottom right corner there is a check box denoting which of the four versions is inside the box.
On the back we don't just get one look inside the chassis, but rather six smaller images to pinpoint the features. Things covered here are not major features, but things like a PSU gasket, the additional fan rack inside, the amount of room, and tool-free capabilities are nothing to scoff at.
The last side of the packaging is a direct copy of what we were given on the other side panel, with nothing new to discuss.
What I do like about the packaging is the lengths taken to protect the chassis on the inside of the box. Along with some static cling plastic on the front bezel, the chassis is then layered with the plastic liner. Once that is in place, Nanoxia not only uses high density foam at the top and bottom with the end caps, they also take the time to set in two panels of Styrofoam to protect the front and back of the chassis further.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- Capcom says fans should 'stay tuned' for news on Resident Evil 7
- iPhone 6S chipgate: TSMC's CPU has better battery and core performance
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent