As far as the software is concerned, it is pretty in-depth, yet simple to navigate. In the basic settings, you can control and set the DPI for each of the three levels and the Instant Aim, as well as changing the X and Y axis independently. You then can change the pointer sensitivity, double click speed, LOD, scroll speed, as well as enabling angle snapping, pointer acceleration and the polling rate.
In the button assignment section you can now control what you want each of the 12 functions and buttons to do. This is their functionality as set from the manufacturer, but there is no reason not to set them as a Macro, or one of the many other preset offerings.
Color setting offers you the ability to slide sliders to the desired color for the orange lit components on the right. Once you set each of the colors, you can also add a pulse, change the saturation and brightness, and even just turn them off if you don't like them on.
The Macro Editor is very basic. On the left you would start by naming the macro next to the record button at the bottom. Once that is done, click record and initiate the steps you want to program, and the top window will show what the actions were. Once done, hit the record button again and hit save. Then the Macro will shift to the right column for later use, when you amass a bunch of them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the MS-3]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Surface 1030 L]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards