As far as the software is concerned, it is pretty in-depth, yet simple to navigate. In the basic settings, you can control and set the DPI for each of the three levels and the Instant Aim, as well as changing the X and Y axis independently. You then can change the pointer sensitivity, double click speed, LOD, scroll speed, as well as enabling angle snapping, pointer acceleration and the polling rate.
In the button assignment section you can now control what you want each of the 12 functions and buttons to do. This is their functionality as set from the manufacturer, but there is no reason not to set them as a Macro, or one of the many other preset offerings.
Color setting offers you the ability to slide sliders to the desired color for the orange lit components on the right. Once you set each of the colors, you can also add a pulse, change the saturation and brightness, and even just turn them off if you don't like them on.
The Macro Editor is very basic. On the left you would start by naming the macro next to the record button at the bottom. Once that is done, click record and initiate the steps you want to program, and the top window will show what the actions were. Once done, hit the record button again and hit save. Then the Macro will shift to the right column for later use, when you amass a bunch of them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the MS-3]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Surface 1030 L]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched