FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse
On the left of the MS-3 you are given four buttons around the concave section of the side to accept and cradle your thumb. In front of the mouse is the Instant Aim button, under the thumb is a mute button, and above the thumb are the page forward and page back buttons.
The heel of the mouse is made to really have your whole hand on the mouse, and not hanging off the back. The whole design is high in the left center section, and everything slopes to the right toward the finger rests.
The right side offers some pretty defined finger rests. While some mice offer a "tray" or have a bit of a contour, FUNC took it all the way and made separate supports with very defined valleys and supports to make its use effortless.
Looking at the mouse dead in the face, you can see the finger supports are staggered to take into account the shorter length of those fingers. As you can see, all of the top surface of the MS-3 has received the grip coating, and should also make this mouse easy to handle in any situation.
On the front of the mouse, along with the right and left click buttons you also get the profile swap button at the tip of the right click button. Along with the scroll wheel in the middle you have the DPI adjustment buttons just behind it.
The entire bottom surface is made from a very shiny plastic and offers four PTFE feet under the mouse to glide easily on any surface while the eye of the sensor near the front of the mouse keeps track of those movements.
At the end of two meters of black braided cable that has one orange strand weaved into it, there is this USB 2.0 connection that has been gold plated to fight oxidation to deliver constant and uninterrupted connectivity for the microprocessor to talk to the PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the MS-3]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Surface 1030 L]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's 3D Touch is coming to Android phones
- Report: Apple to launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac next week
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio