FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse
On the left of the MS-3 you are given four buttons around the concave section of the side to accept and cradle your thumb. In front of the mouse is the Instant Aim button, under the thumb is a mute button, and above the thumb are the page forward and page back buttons.
The heel of the mouse is made to really have your whole hand on the mouse, and not hanging off the back. The whole design is high in the left center section, and everything slopes to the right toward the finger rests.
The right side offers some pretty defined finger rests. While some mice offer a "tray" or have a bit of a contour, FUNC took it all the way and made separate supports with very defined valleys and supports to make its use effortless.
Looking at the mouse dead in the face, you can see the finger supports are staggered to take into account the shorter length of those fingers. As you can see, all of the top surface of the MS-3 has received the grip coating, and should also make this mouse easy to handle in any situation.
On the front of the mouse, along with the right and left click buttons you also get the profile swap button at the tip of the right click button. Along with the scroll wheel in the middle you have the DPI adjustment buttons just behind it.
The entire bottom surface is made from a very shiny plastic and offers four PTFE feet under the mouse to glide easily on any surface while the eye of the sensor near the front of the mouse keeps track of those movements.
At the end of two meters of black braided cable that has one orange strand weaved into it, there is this USB 2.0 connection that has been gold plated to fight oxidation to deliver constant and uninterrupted connectivity for the microprocessor to talk to the PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the MS-3]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Surface 1030 L]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines