FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse
On the left of the MS-3 you are given four buttons around the concave section of the side to accept and cradle your thumb. In front of the mouse is the Instant Aim button, under the thumb is a mute button, and above the thumb are the page forward and page back buttons.
The heel of the mouse is made to really have your whole hand on the mouse, and not hanging off the back. The whole design is high in the left center section, and everything slopes to the right toward the finger rests.
The right side offers some pretty defined finger rests. While some mice offer a "tray" or have a bit of a contour, FUNC took it all the way and made separate supports with very defined valleys and supports to make its use effortless.
Looking at the mouse dead in the face, you can see the finger supports are staggered to take into account the shorter length of those fingers. As you can see, all of the top surface of the MS-3 has received the grip coating, and should also make this mouse easy to handle in any situation.
On the front of the mouse, along with the right and left click buttons you also get the profile swap button at the tip of the right click button. Along with the scroll wheel in the middle you have the DPI adjustment buttons just behind it.
The entire bottom surface is made from a very shiny plastic and offers four PTFE feet under the mouse to glide easily on any surface while the eye of the sensor near the front of the mouse keeps track of those movements.
At the end of two meters of black braided cable that has one orange strand weaved into it, there is this USB 2.0 connection that has been gold plated to fight oxidation to deliver constant and uninterrupted connectivity for the microprocessor to talk to the PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the MS-3]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [Surface 1030 L]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications