The N7510 ships in a retail friendly package that gives retail shoppers many of the product details.
I love seeing these marketing images of a NAS connected to everything. Until you really own a NAS and start making it the center of your digital world, it's hard to imagine one box doing so much at the same time. Not only is this level of connectivity possible, it's easy with the Thecus OS.
Thecus calls the N7510 'The World's 1st High-Value 7-Bay NAS'.
Some of the newest features are shown on the opposite side of the package.
The inner packaging was designed to secure the NAS in a cocoon of dense foam. This greatly reduces the chances of damage during shipping.
Inside we found a paper quick start guide, warranty card and a note to check the website for new firmware. Thecus also includes a disk with additional manuals, a disk for Twonky Media Server x64 and another disk with Acronis True Image.
The hardware accessories include a nice CAT 5e cable, power cable, keys for the HDD locks and screws for securing the HDDs to the drive bays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform