The Importance of Multi-Layered System Protection
Shadow Defender should not be used as the sole protection for your system. Multi-layered protection is the best approach in all cases. SD works best as the final layer of protection, the ultimate undo tool for cases where sturdy malware have somehow managed to breach existing anti-malware and anti-execution solutions.
It is important to understand that SD is not an anti-malware program and as such it does not differentiate between malicious and non-malicious system changes. SD essentially serves as the final damage control tool. It does not stop malware from infecting your computer in the first place; it simply isolates all system changes strictly within its virtualization buffer including infections and their effects. The virtualization buffer is emptied by default at the next reboot, and the system is instantly reverted back to the exact state it was when SD protection was activated. Malware infections never actually get the chance to spread to the real system. In my view this is the cleanest possible way to deal with malware damage plus all other unwanted system changes for that matter.
For best overall protection you should always use Shadow Defender alongside a decent Firewall/Antivirus suite with HIPS/anti-execution features. Top it all up with anti-keylogging software in order to cover yourself against most eventualities. Such programs should be your first line of defence against malware. In cases where these defences have somehow been compromised, you can take a great degree of comfort in the fact that SD will thoroughly discard all changes on the next reboot.
Of course no single program can ever be 100% infallible. New malware strains appear online all the time. SD is currently the best against sophisticated threats, but it would be foolish to take this ability for granted and think that it will always be able to contain everything in the future. That's why it is crucial to always have a clean backup of your Windows disk/partition at the ready, along with a tested start-up disc or USB stick that contains a bootable version of your favourite backup program. This will cover you in cases of hardware failure, or when Windows has been damaged beyond repair and the computer cannot boot normally.
If you are interested in trying or buying Shadow Defender, you can visit this website.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Overview and History]
- Page 2 [Program Functionality Analysis]
- Page 3 [The Importance of Multi-Layered System Protection]
- Page 4 [System Requirements, Installation and Registration]
- Page 5 [Software Usage Part 1 - Mode Setting]
- Page 6 [Software Usage Part 2 - Mode Setting Continued]
- Page 7 [Software Usage Part 3]
- Page 8 [Software Usage Part 4]
- Page 9 [Important Shadow Defender Usage Tips - Part 1]
- Page 10 [Important Shadow Defender Usage Tips - Part 2]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now