Shadow Defender is a great little piece of code and one of the best kept security-related secrets out there. Most people still rely solely on traditional anti-malware protection alone; they are completely unaware of the existence of programs like Shadow Defender which can contain and completely reverse all system changes with just a simple reboot.
Shadow Defender complements existing anti-malware and anti-execution solutions, providing superior damage control. It serves as the final safety net, the ultimate undo tool for cases where sophisticated threats have somehow managed to breach your other layers of protection. The latest version is fully compatible with SSDs and TRIM, and it also fully supports Windows 8.
When it comes to the security of your systems you should accept no half-measures or compromises. Being a long term Shadow Defender user myself I have to say that when it comes to the security of my own setups, this program has given me unrivalled peace of mind.
If you are interested in trying or buying Shadow Defender, you can visit this website.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Overview and History]
- Page 2 [Program Functionality Analysis]
- Page 3 [The Importance of Multi-Layered System Protection]
- Page 4 [System Requirements, Installation and Registration]
- Page 5 [Software Usage Part 1 - Mode Setting]
- Page 6 [Software Usage Part 2 - Mode Setting Continued]
- Page 7 [Software Usage Part 3]
- Page 8 [Software Usage Part 4]
- Page 9 [Important Shadow Defender Usage Tips - Part 1]
- Page 10 [Important Shadow Defender Usage Tips - Part 2]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent