Accessories and Documentation
First up in the assortment of included hardware is the universal back plate and top mounting hardware. The back plate is isolated on both sides and you just flip it one way for Intel, and flip it over for AMD. The top plate is clearly marked to show which way is up so that the screws on the cooler go into the bracket correctly.
The black sticker washers aren't used, but you can use the X-23-7783D thermal paste. The bottom row houses the LGA2011 stand offs. Four nuts for the back plate, four screws to secure the top plate to the LGA2011 risers of the universal ones on the far right.
The installation manual comes folded up in the bottom of the hardware box. Even folded up you still get the full parts list so you can quickly be sure you have the hardware needed to progress with the coolers installation.
The instructions and images are written and done well. On the left side you can simply follow the images until you hit a snag. If you do, then refer to the test on the right in one of four languages.
You also get a registration paper that has images of one of the iconic girls from Sapphire and shows a few of the products they offer.
On the inside in many languages you will find the simple steps you need to do to register your cooler. Once part of the Sapphire Select Club, you also have benefits like access to games and members only giveaways.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Sapphire Vapor-X Universal CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Sapphire Vapor-X Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 9 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 10 [Testing History]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance