The packaging is kind of tame compared to some of the flashier products I have seen over the years. At the top is a cut out to look at the top and front of the Vapor-X CPU cooler inside. At the bottom over a bright blue background is the name and logo for the cooler along with the universality of the mounting hardware.
The right side of the packaging is mostly black with the little bit of blue wrapping around from the front. Information here is scarce as it only shows the Vapor-X name and logo at the top with Sapphire being printed at the bottom.
On the left is a description of how Sapphire is pioneering the use of the Vapor Chamber, the Dual-X technology, covers the mounting and shows the TDP. On the right are the specifications while at the bottom are a pair of dimensional drawings of the Vapor-X.
Just like the opposite side of the packaging, the only thing to see here is the name of the cooler and the manufacturer.
Inside the box the cooler rests on the side of the hardware box. To keep the cooler centered and protected in the delivery process, the use of a plastic clamshell packaging is used. This way you can see the cooler though the hole in the box, but it is also a proven method of packaging that usually does better than some of the other ways to package a cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Sapphire Vapor-X Universal CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Sapphire Vapor-X Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 9 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 10 [Testing History]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform