The packaging is kind of tame compared to some of the flashier products I have seen over the years. At the top is a cut out to look at the top and front of the Vapor-X CPU cooler inside. At the bottom over a bright blue background is the name and logo for the cooler along with the universality of the mounting hardware.
The right side of the packaging is mostly black with the little bit of blue wrapping around from the front. Information here is scarce as it only shows the Vapor-X name and logo at the top with Sapphire being printed at the bottom.
On the left is a description of how Sapphire is pioneering the use of the Vapor Chamber, the Dual-X technology, covers the mounting and shows the TDP. On the right are the specifications while at the bottom are a pair of dimensional drawings of the Vapor-X.
Just like the opposite side of the packaging, the only thing to see here is the name of the cooler and the manufacturer.
Inside the box the cooler rests on the side of the hardware box. To keep the cooler centered and protected in the delivery process, the use of a plastic clamshell packaging is used. This way you can see the cooler though the hole in the box, but it is also a proven method of packaging that usually does better than some of the other ways to package a cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Sapphire Vapor-X Universal CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Sapphire Vapor-X Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 9 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 10 [Testing History]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs