Accessories and Documentation
I took this image thinking all of the hex head with Phillip's head centers were all the same. In actuality the screws on the left are both 6/32 and M3. You also get nine standoffs and a handful of screws for mounting the storage drive into the plastic trays.
In the kit is the unsealed dual 140mm fan dust cover. I flipped it upside down to show the 13 magnetic points that should hold this filter to anything made of steel. On the right is how you would get this filter if you were to buy it retail for any chassis.
The manual isn't that large, in fact it is just a couple of pages long. On the front there is an image of the chassis with a list of the special features. At the bottom is an exploded view of the chassis along with a parts list for the hardware.
Once unfolded, the instructions cover the removable bay covers to allow you to install an optical drive and then explain how the tool-free clips work. The right side addresses the storage drives and trays. Here it shows that the screws go through the sides for 3.5" drives and through the bottom for 2.5" drives.
For the sake of this review, I am using a SSD. While it is just as easy to install the screws into the sides for larger drives, the SSD is mounted through the bottom of the plastic tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017