Accessories and Documentation
I took this image thinking all of the hex head with Phillip's head centers were all the same. In actuality the screws on the left are both 6/32 and M3. You also get nine standoffs and a handful of screws for mounting the storage drive into the plastic trays.
In the kit is the unsealed dual 140mm fan dust cover. I flipped it upside down to show the 13 magnetic points that should hold this filter to anything made of steel. On the right is how you would get this filter if you were to buy it retail for any chassis.
The manual isn't that large, in fact it is just a couple of pages long. On the front there is an image of the chassis with a list of the special features. At the bottom is an exploded view of the chassis along with a parts list for the hardware.
Once unfolded, the instructions cover the removable bay covers to allow you to install an optical drive and then explain how the tool-free clips work. The right side addresses the storage drives and trays. Here it shows that the screws go through the sides for 3.5" drives and through the bottom for 2.5" drives.
For the sake of this review, I am using a SSD. While it is just as easy to install the screws into the sides for larger drives, the SSD is mounted through the bottom of the plastic tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog