The Redline Series comes in a plain brown box with black printing. In this front panel design, you get the company and chassis naming at the top, a rendering of the chassis on the right, and to its left there are eight features listed.
This panel is well covered with shipping stickers and what is left from the packing slip, but the information here is the same eight features that were listed on the front just now in nine other languages.
The back panel is designed much like the front was, but here there is a rendering of the inside of the chassis with the various features pointed out around the RL04.
The last side of the packaging contains the introduction that I quoted above a specifications chart so buyers have access to all the information they need if buying this off the shelf.
On the inside, you will find the chassis wrapped in plastic, and secured in one place within the box with the Styrofoam caps at the top and bottom. Inside the bag, and wrapped in the bubble wrap, are a pair of 140mm fan dust filters.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications