The Redline Series comes in a plain brown box with black printing. In this front panel design, you get the company and chassis naming at the top, a rendering of the chassis on the right, and to its left there are eight features listed.
This panel is well covered with shipping stickers and what is left from the packing slip, but the information here is the same eight features that were listed on the front just now in nine other languages.
The back panel is designed much like the front was, but here there is a rendering of the inside of the chassis with the various features pointed out around the RL04.
The last side of the packaging contains the introduction that I quoted above a specifications chart so buyers have access to all the information they need if buying this off the shelf.
On the inside, you will find the chassis wrapped in plastic, and secured in one place within the box with the Styrofoam caps at the top and bottom. Inside the bag, and wrapped in the bubble wrap, are a pair of 140mm fan dust filters.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- Volta-based GeForce cards coming in 2018 with 48GB GDDR6
- NVIDIA to refresh Pascal GPU architecture in 2017
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now