Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware found in the same bag is what I have spread out here. On the left is the Intel back plate and top mounting plate. In the middle is the top plate locking ring, and off to the right are the AMD components for installation.
In smaller bags you will find four thumbscrews for most AMD and Intel sockets, and to the right is a set for LGA2011. The bottom row offers four long fan screws and washers to mount both the fan and radiator to the chassis. The bag at the right has the back plate inserts, top mounting clips for the thumbscrews, and has foam pads to space the back plate properly for greater mounting pressure.
The instruction manual is no longer accompanied by the large red insert. This time you get the manual with good detailed installation steps to allow the novice user to get it mounted properly. The insert this time contains warranty information. I assume they know we all should contact them if we did have an issue and not the retailers by now.
The included 140mm fan consists of nine black blades spinning inside of a black frame. Beside the draw of this fan at 12V, the only other thing I can tell you here is that is powered via 4-pin PWM fan connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now