Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware found in the same bag is what I have spread out here. On the left is the Intel back plate and top mounting plate. In the middle is the top plate locking ring, and off to the right are the AMD components for installation.
In smaller bags you will find four thumbscrews for most AMD and Intel sockets, and to the right is a set for LGA2011. The bottom row offers four long fan screws and washers to mount both the fan and radiator to the chassis. The bag at the right has the back plate inserts, top mounting clips for the thumbscrews, and has foam pads to space the back plate properly for greater mounting pressure.
The instruction manual is no longer accompanied by the large red insert. This time you get the manual with good detailed installation steps to allow the novice user to get it mounted properly. The insert this time contains warranty information. I assume they know we all should contact them if we did have an issue and not the retailers by now.
The included 140mm fan consists of nine black blades spinning inside of a black frame. Beside the draw of this fan at 12V, the only other thing I can tell you here is that is powered via 4-pin PWM fan connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 PC port won't come any time soon
- Nintendo Switch to launch only as complete bundle
- The world's tiniest smartphone has 1.54-inch display
- Is Surface Studio Microsoft's new all-in-one desktop?
- Samsung offers upgrade program for Note7 owners
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now