Apotop's Travel Wi-Router is a great device, and at $34.99, it's a no-brainer if you're after a device that would share a hotel Internet connection to devices you might have. I'll be using this device on my travels around the world whenever I'm in a hotel to share the Internet connection to my devices if the hotel doesn't already have Wi-Fi.
I didn't have much faith in the device, but after using it I came to be pleasantly surprised. Apotop have, for me at least, come out of nowhere and slapped me in the face with surprise - and I do not mind that at all.
Another benefit of the Travel Wi-Router is that it's so small it'll fit in your pocket, or in your bag without a problem. This goes a long way in how it's branded as a 'travel' device, as you don't want it taking up room in your bag, especially when travelling overseas.
For $34.99, I definitely recommend the Apotop Travel Wi-Router, it's simple to use and great features and 'just works' with the iPad, which is always a good thing. If you're looking for a product that would share your hotel room's Internet access, look no further.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD