Apotop's Travel Wi-Router is a great device, and at $34.99, it's a no-brainer if you're after a device that would share a hotel Internet connection to devices you might have. I'll be using this device on my travels around the world whenever I'm in a hotel to share the Internet connection to my devices if the hotel doesn't already have Wi-Fi.
I didn't have much faith in the device, but after using it I came to be pleasantly surprised. Apotop have, for me at least, come out of nowhere and slapped me in the face with surprise - and I do not mind that at all.
Another benefit of the Travel Wi-Router is that it's so small it'll fit in your pocket, or in your bag without a problem. This goes a long way in how it's branded as a 'travel' device, as you don't want it taking up room in your bag, especially when travelling overseas.
For $34.99, I definitely recommend the Apotop Travel Wi-Router, it's simple to use and great features and 'just works' with the iPad, which is always a good thing. If you're looking for a product that would share your hotel room's Internet access, look no further.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card