Taking a look at the front of the box, we find a picture of the device itself and there's a cool QC Code you can scan with your phone for more information, too.
Flipping the box over onto its back, we have everything you need to know - features, compatibility (iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad) and more.
Taking the Apotop Travel Wi-Router out of the box, we find it is sitting snuggly in some cardboard.
Taking the actual device out of the box, there's a Quick Guide to the Travel Wi-Router.
Let's move onto the actual Wi-Router now, shall we? First up, we have the USB port on the back of the Wi-Router, which you can use to charge your USB-powered devices.
Flipping the Wi-Router over, we have the USB port that you slot your iPad charger into.
Flipping it onto its side, we have the Ethernet port that you would plug your hotel room's Internet connection into.
Next up we have some shots of the Wi-Router with the iPad power connector plugged in - I'm based in Australia, so this is the AU power plug used.
And another shot on its side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives