Taking a look at the front of the box, we find a picture of the device itself and there's a cool QC Code you can scan with your phone for more information, too.
Flipping the box over onto its back, we have everything you need to know - features, compatibility (iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad) and more.
Taking the Apotop Travel Wi-Router out of the box, we find it is sitting snuggly in some cardboard.
Taking the actual device out of the box, there's a Quick Guide to the Travel Wi-Router.
Let's move onto the actual Wi-Router now, shall we? First up, we have the USB port on the back of the Wi-Router, which you can use to charge your USB-powered devices.
Flipping the Wi-Router over, we have the USB port that you slot your iPad charger into.
Flipping it onto its side, we have the Ethernet port that you would plug your hotel room's Internet connection into.
Next up we have some shots of the Wi-Router with the iPad power connector plugged in - I'm based in Australia, so this is the AU power plug used.
And another shot on its side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog