Accessories and Documentation
In the plastic bag attached to the drive bays, you will find this hardware and some paperwork. In the hardware you will find a bezel adapter plate for converting a 5.25" drive bay to a card reader or floppy drive bay. You get two small and two large wire ties and a motherboard speaker. You also get four thumbscrews for the PSU, five standoffs, a handful of M3 screws and a larger handful of 6/32 screws.
The paperwork consists of the very thin manual on the left, and a wiring diagram on the right for the USB 2.0, audio and USB 3.0 pins in their respective plugs.
With the specs chart being on the front, it leaves room for the rest of the instructions to be found here on these two pages. On the left you get an exploded view of the chassis above a parts list to help along with the build. On the right there are very small images and decent descriptions to help the novice builder along.
The HDD tray take on 3.5" drive using pin on the sides. All you have to do is flex the tray around the drive and align the pins with the holes in the side of the drive. For 2.5" drive mounting, you need to flip them over and use the screws through the frame to secure them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller