Accessories and Documentation
In the plastic bag attached to the drive bays, you will find this hardware and some paperwork. In the hardware you will find a bezel adapter plate for converting a 5.25" drive bay to a card reader or floppy drive bay. You get two small and two large wire ties and a motherboard speaker. You also get four thumbscrews for the PSU, five standoffs, a handful of M3 screws and a larger handful of 6/32 screws.
The paperwork consists of the very thin manual on the left, and a wiring diagram on the right for the USB 2.0, audio and USB 3.0 pins in their respective plugs.
With the specs chart being on the front, it leaves room for the rest of the instructions to be found here on these two pages. On the left you get an exploded view of the chassis above a parts list to help along with the build. On the right there are very small images and decent descriptions to help the novice builder along.
The HDD tray take on 3.5" drive using pin on the sides. All you have to do is flex the tray around the drive and align the pins with the holes in the side of the drive. For 2.5" drive mounting, you need to flip them over and use the screws through the frame to secure them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now