Accessories and Documentation
In the plastic bag attached to the drive bays, you will find this hardware and some paperwork. In the hardware you will find a bezel adapter plate for converting a 5.25" drive bay to a card reader or floppy drive bay. You get two small and two large wire ties and a motherboard speaker. You also get four thumbscrews for the PSU, five standoffs, a handful of M3 screws and a larger handful of 6/32 screws.
The paperwork consists of the very thin manual on the left, and a wiring diagram on the right for the USB 2.0, audio and USB 3.0 pins in their respective plugs.
With the specs chart being on the front, it leaves room for the rest of the instructions to be found here on these two pages. On the left you get an exploded view of the chassis above a parts list to help along with the build. On the right there are very small images and decent descriptions to help the novice builder along.
The HDD tray take on 3.5" drive using pin on the sides. All you have to do is flex the tray around the drive and align the pins with the holes in the side of the drive. For 2.5" drive mounting, you need to flip them over and use the screws through the frame to secure them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league