The front of the pain cardboard with blue printing on it displays the company and chassis name at the top, followed by a rendering of the front of the chassis along with features like noise reduction, the HDD trays and native USB 3.0 are all covered.
Spinning the box you now see both names again at the top, but this time they are followed by a specifications chart that matches the one we just covered.
Around back there is a look inside the chassis with five key features listed around it. They also give you an idea of the underside of the chassis with its large feet and the ventilated area for the PSU that comes with a dust filter.
On this side, it is very much like the opposing panel we looked at, but this time there is a pair of boxes under the chassis name. This is to show if you received the CSAZ-920B in black as I did, or the white version, the CSAZ-920W.
Going with what has worked for years, AZZA employs the same plastic liner and Styrofoam caps that have worked very well in most instances for any manufacturer. In this specific instance, the box was a little worse for wear, but the foam and plastic did their job and there were absolutely no damages to my Silentium 920B.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now