The front of the pain cardboard with blue printing on it displays the company and chassis name at the top, followed by a rendering of the front of the chassis along with features like noise reduction, the HDD trays and native USB 3.0 are all covered.
Spinning the box you now see both names again at the top, but this time they are followed by a specifications chart that matches the one we just covered.
Around back there is a look inside the chassis with five key features listed around it. They also give you an idea of the underside of the chassis with its large feet and the ventilated area for the PSU that comes with a dust filter.
On this side, it is very much like the opposing panel we looked at, but this time there is a pair of boxes under the chassis name. This is to show if you received the CSAZ-920B in black as I did, or the white version, the CSAZ-920W.
Going with what has worked for years, AZZA employs the same plastic liner and Styrofoam caps that have worked very well in most instances for any manufacturer. In this specific instance, the box was a little worse for wear, but the foam and plastic did their job and there were absolutely no damages to my Silentium 920B.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent