The front of the pain cardboard with blue printing on it displays the company and chassis name at the top, followed by a rendering of the front of the chassis along with features like noise reduction, the HDD trays and native USB 3.0 are all covered.
Spinning the box you now see both names again at the top, but this time they are followed by a specifications chart that matches the one we just covered.
Around back there is a look inside the chassis with five key features listed around it. They also give you an idea of the underside of the chassis with its large feet and the ventilated area for the PSU that comes with a dust filter.
On this side, it is very much like the opposing panel we looked at, but this time there is a pair of boxes under the chassis name. This is to show if you received the CSAZ-920B in black as I did, or the white version, the CSAZ-920W.
Going with what has worked for years, AZZA employs the same plastic liner and Styrofoam caps that have worked very well in most instances for any manufacturer. In this specific instance, the box was a little worse for wear, but the foam and plastic did their job and there were absolutely no damages to my Silentium 920B.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni