Zalman MS800 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the MS800 you can see the angles used at the top and bottom as the textured sides of the bezel support the ten removable mesh panels between them. To add a bit of strength to the mesh as well as adding a bit of design detail, each of the mesh covers is shaped with a notch at the top.
As soon as the bezel curves from the front and starts to level off with the top you run into the front I/O panel. Here you have USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, a pair of 3.5mm jacks between them, the power and reset buttons with the HDD activity light between them, and lastly is the large dial fan control knob.
Just behind the I/O is a tray to hold your phone, keys and USB drives - whatever you like. Behind that there is a louvered section that brings the air forward from the 120mm fan hanging below it.
The left side of the case is thicker around the top, front and bottom, as the side panel is a bit inset. There is a large bump out to allow for taller CPU coolers and custom GPU coolers, and the name of the case is even painted on the panel at the bottom.
Out back, the top of the chassis is pretty tall and should allow most AIO units to install at the top. Then you have the rear I/O next to the 120mm exhaust fan, just above a pair of holes for water cooling. Since the PSU is at the bottom, it only left room for seven expansion slots. To allow for 300mm cards to go inside, the slots got moved to the back wall of the case, and then it needs the metal slot cover on the right to keep people from just removing cards from your case.
The right side panel is a match to the left, sans the MS800 naming. This bump is specifically to allow wiring a bit of room because the tray is right even with the frame in this chassis.
Under the chassis you have matching plastic to the top of the chassis, just a shame you won't see this most times. To keep the PSU and the optional fan from blowing dust into the chassis, there is a removable plastic filter that you can pull out the back of the chassis and clean regularly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel