Heading into the BIOS area you're really not going to see anything that you aren't too familiar with even though we're dealing with a server chipset here.
After updating to the latest BIOS we're greeted by the 3D BIOS when we first get in. As we've mentioned before, we've never been a huge fan of this, as it tends to make the whole process of working around the BIOS a little slower. As always, though, we're not forced to use it and we head straight to the advanced section.
If you've used a GIGABYTE UEFI BIOS since they introduced it you're going to know exactly what you're dealing with here. When it comes to the overclocking side of things you're going to want to be in the M.I.T. area of the BIOS which is the first screen in the advanced area. Here you've got all your normal abilities like adjusting frequencies, multiplier, RAM speeds and voltages to name just a few things.
Outside the M.I.T. area you've got the normal options available that give the ability to enable and disable certain features and technologies. We've got the ability to save profiles and in the bottom right corner you can see a list of short cuts to get around the BIOS including F8 to open up Q-Flash and update to the latest BIOS version via a USB drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller