Power draw numbers are fairly standard. You can see at idle we've got the lowest number here by a few watts and at load we're sitting in the low 300 watt area like the Z77 boards.
Looking at the temperature numbers you can see idle is in the middle of the pack, while load sits a little lower than everything else.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications