Power draw numbers are fairly standard. You can see at idle we've got the lowest number here by a few watts and at load we're sitting in the low 300 watt area like the Z77 boards.
Looking at the temperature numbers you can see idle is in the middle of the pack, while load sits a little lower than everything else.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- All the juicy Hitman beta details revealed for the 19th
- Uninstalling Facebook on iPhone will save you 15% battery life
- The Force has truly awoken, with a $2b haul worldwide
- AMD's enthusiast Polaris GPU teased, could be priced at $1700
- Battlefield 4 netcode significantly improved on Xbox One and PS4
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance