Power draw numbers are fairly standard. You can see at idle we've got the lowest number here by a few watts and at load we're sitting in the low 300 watt area like the Z77 boards.
Looking at the temperature numbers you can see idle is in the middle of the pack, while load sits a little lower than everything else.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20