The File Server profile represents typical file server workloads. This profile tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously, with an 80% read and 20% write distribution.
The P400m and the Intel score very closely in this test, while the SAS Optimus pulls ahead in overall speed. The P400m averages 29,311 IOPS at QD256, the DC S3700 averages 30,888 IOPS, and the Optimus averages 39,434 IOPS.
The P400m delivers remarkable consistency in this workload, with 79% of I/O (6,990,715) in the 8-10ms range, and 15% (1,325,555) in the 6-8ms range.
The P400m averages 2.76 Watts, the Intel averages 2.2 Watts, and the Optimus averages 5.41 Watts. The P400m gives 10,593 IOPS per Watt, the Intel provides 14,040 IOPS per Watt, and the Optimus weighs in at 7,276 IOPS per Watt.
The Emailserver profile is very demanding 8K test with a 50% read and 50% write distribution. This application is indicative of the performance of the solution in heavy write workloads.
The Micron averages 16,609 IOPS at QD256, the Intel averages 30,632 IOPS, and the Optimus averages 26,762 IOPS.
The P400m provides 62% (3,084,683 i/Os) in the 10-20ms range, 20% (1,029,745) in the 8-10ms range, and 15% (750,312) in the 20-40ms range.
The P400m averages 2.74 Watts, the Intel DC S3700 averaged 4.12 Watts and the Optimus averaged 6.58 Watts. This averages out to 6,041 IOPS per Watt for the Micron P400m, 7,425 IOPS per Watt for the Intel and 4,066 IOPS per Watt for the Optimus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse