Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware found in the compartment of the inner packaging is what is here. On the left are screws to mount fans to the chassis for this cooler, and even a set to allow you to use a push/pull configuration. On the right is the LGA2011 mounting goods, and that leaves the long syringe of TIM-MATE at the bottom.
In the kit, Swiftech also sends along AMD mounting. There are the two brackets on the right of the hardware to mount these brackets to the base of the head unit.
A handy addition to this kit is a Molex powered fan hub. You do need to have the Molex connected to supply power, but there is a 4-pin PWM connection to be made as well allowing you to control up to eight fans off this hub. A nice addition is the little caps to cover the unused connections, not mandatory, but it does clean things up and protect the pins when not in use.
Here is the small paperback novel... I mean, the user's manual. There are only like seven or eight pages per language showing the steps needed to mount the cooler and the hardware included, in many various languages.
Since I have a few of these Helix-120 fans lying around, I figured I would go ahead and do some four fan testing on the H220 as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now