Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware found in the compartment of the inner packaging is what is here. On the left are screws to mount fans to the chassis for this cooler, and even a set to allow you to use a push/pull configuration. On the right is the LGA2011 mounting goods, and that leaves the long syringe of TIM-MATE at the bottom.
In the kit, Swiftech also sends along AMD mounting. There are the two brackets on the right of the hardware to mount these brackets to the base of the head unit.
A handy addition to this kit is a Molex powered fan hub. You do need to have the Molex connected to supply power, but there is a 4-pin PWM connection to be made as well allowing you to control up to eight fans off this hub. A nice addition is the little caps to cover the unused connections, not mandatory, but it does clean things up and protect the pins when not in use.
Here is the small paperback novel... I mean, the user's manual. There are only like seven or eight pages per language showing the steps needed to mount the cooler and the hardware included, in many various languages.
Since I have a few of these Helix-120 fans lying around, I figured I would go ahead and do some four fan testing on the H220 as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti