Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware found in the compartment of the inner packaging is what is here. On the left are screws to mount fans to the chassis for this cooler, and even a set to allow you to use a push/pull configuration. On the right is the LGA2011 mounting goods, and that leaves the long syringe of TIM-MATE at the bottom.
In the kit, Swiftech also sends along AMD mounting. There are the two brackets on the right of the hardware to mount these brackets to the base of the head unit.
A handy addition to this kit is a Molex powered fan hub. You do need to have the Molex connected to supply power, but there is a 4-pin PWM connection to be made as well allowing you to control up to eight fans off this hub. A nice addition is the little caps to cover the unused connections, not mandatory, but it does clean things up and protect the pins when not in use.
Here is the small paperback novel... I mean, the user's manual. There are only like seven or eight pages per language showing the steps needed to mount the cooler and the hardware included, in many various languages.
Since I have a few of these Helix-120 fans lying around, I figured I would go ahead and do some four fan testing on the H220 as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity