Swiftech H220 Compact Drive II Continued
The last image doesn't really show how well that base is polished, so I thought another angle was in order. Here you can see just how reflective the copper is from the fine polish job that Swiftech has taken the time to provide users.
Where most AIO coolers are likely to only give you a foot, most times less, the tubing connecting the head unit to the radiator is 15 inches in length. This will make mounting the radiator somewhere other than the top of the chassis much easier.
As the tubes enter the end of the radiator, here again are swivel fittings. They use the same clamps as the head unit does to install this 3/8" ID, 5/8" OD black tubing. At the suite at CES there were rumours of different colored tube options later on.
You can't see much currently due to the fact that the Helix fans come pre-installed on the radiator so really all you have to do is mount the kit, no fussing around.
Opposite end of the fittings, you have the reservoir. Here is where the extra bit of coolant goes, and where any air will be trapped during use. The fill port is capped as the loop is filled with liquid already, and there is a green sticker denoting that his end passed testing as well.
Unlike many AIO units, Swiftech is using a radiator that uses a 13 FPI count. This allows users to cool the radiator with less air flow since the fan doesn't have to force its way through much smaller gaps - hence why the 55CM Helix fans are a good choice for this kit.
When installing this above the motherboard in a chassis, there is of course the 29mm of radiator to address, but with just the one side sporting fans, the total is now 54mm, and if you want to try it in push/pull configuration, you are now dealing with 79mm in total thickness.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20