Since this arrived when I was at CES, and it is a pre-retail packaging sample, this is a "white box" version. As far as I am aware, the product inside has nothing left to do or change, but when you buy one of these, it will not arrive in the plain white box like I received.
Lifting the top of the box you can see the inner packaging made of recycled cardboard, and molded to fit the product so that nothing should move around in transit.
Removing the inner packaging all together you can see how it is form fitting it is. The lip around the edges keeps the inner packaging spaced in from the sides to help prevent puncture damages, and with a piece of high density foam between the halves, it will also keep the products inside from abusing each other.
Removing the top half you can now see the radiator, the pair of Helix-120 fans, and you can see that the tubing is already run and connected. The bubble wrap around the radiator is from when they pulled it off the shelf. They then just cut holes for the fittings, so this does require it to be ripped or cut off.
Flipping the packaging over so I could show the rest of the kit, you can now see the head unit resting on the high density foam to keep it from crushing fins on the radiator. This side of the cardboard offers two compartments, one for the pump, and the other for the hardware that has the Styrofoam cover to keep it all in the compartment for transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni