Since this arrived when I was at CES, and it is a pre-retail packaging sample, this is a "white box" version. As far as I am aware, the product inside has nothing left to do or change, but when you buy one of these, it will not arrive in the plain white box like I received.
Lifting the top of the box you can see the inner packaging made of recycled cardboard, and molded to fit the product so that nothing should move around in transit.
Removing the inner packaging all together you can see how it is form fitting it is. The lip around the edges keeps the inner packaging spaced in from the sides to help prevent puncture damages, and with a piece of high density foam between the halves, it will also keep the products inside from abusing each other.
Removing the top half you can now see the radiator, the pair of Helix-120 fans, and you can see that the tubing is already run and connected. The bubble wrap around the radiator is from when they pulled it off the shelf. They then just cut holes for the fittings, so this does require it to be ripped or cut off.
Flipping the packaging over so I could show the rest of the kit, you can now see the head unit resting on the high density foam to keep it from crushing fins on the radiator. This side of the cardboard offers two compartments, one for the pump, and the other for the hardware that has the Styrofoam cover to keep it all in the compartment for transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact