Accessories and Documentation
Part of the included hardware is what I have in this image. There is a bag with 16 200mm fan mounting screws, one with eight fan screws, and one with a stand-off socket. The bottom row has 40 5.25" and 2.5" drive screws, four power supply screws and 11 motherboard screws.
The rest of the hardware consists of the pair of extra stand-offs, hard drive tray screws and another type of 200mm fan screws. At the bottom you are given a bag containing 20 cable ties, and with the Phantom 630, you are going to need them.
In another bag you can find the white installation manual and the black paperwork pertaining to all the other products NZXT has that you may have forgotten or still have yet to buy.
The instructions start with an exploded view of the chassis, and the direction the parts are drawn from the chassis is the way the components are to be removed. Right after a list of these 19 components, the manual then goes into a three page parts check list.
After the parts list, the manual goes into fine detail about the front I/O of the Phantom 630 and what each and every button, port, and display is for.
Since my test rig uses an SSD, I figured I would go ahead and mount it in the tray and get an image of it before it was back inside the chassis. It was a very snug fit to get this drive in the tray, but with a bit of work I was able to make it fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED