Zowie Gear G-TF Rough Mouse Pad
Zowie has also sent along the Spawn, G-TF rough version mouse pad. On this side you can see everything I just wrote about along with a small hole to allow buyers to feel the texture of this pad at the point of purchase.
On this side the features and specifications are listed in four languages that look like Russian and a few Asian dialects.
The other long side of the box is solid white, except for this little bit at the bottom. You can also see the box took a little damage, but with a flexible product like this, it really won't matter as it can't have caused any damage.
Here again those same features and specifications are given in English, French, Dutch, German and Slovak.
Zooming in you can now see what the G-TF Rough offers. It shows that it is similar to the G-TF Speed, but with a rougher texture, and that it almost feels like plastic. The edges are stitched shut to keep the pad from lifting at the edges, and that they are all rolled for comfort. This pad can work with all mice, and it is large at 440mm wide, 320mm deep, and only 2mm in thickness.
Fresh out of the box you can see that this black pad doesn't offer fancy images, just a tag with the Zowie name and an application of the Spawn name and logo in the bottom left corner.
Getting much closer to the pad you can see that the texture on top is indeed very rough, and this allows for less points of contact to the feet, in turn giving a smoother ride for the mouse on this surface. You can also see the wrapping that is done to the edge to keep this unit looking good as long as possible.
On the back of the pad is a super shiny plastic. You can see the reflection of the sticker in it, and on the glass top of my photo booth, this plastic almost adhered to it. The smoother your desktop is, the better the chance that this pad will "lock" onto it and not move one inch in the middle of a game.
Before I take this all upstairs to get the testing done, I added the EC1 eVo back into the images to give you a sense of just how large this mouse pad is. Even with the low LOD of 1.5mm, if you use the higher DPI, you won't need to do much lifting on the G-TG Rough mouse pad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Zowie Gear EC1 eVo Competitive Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- at the Tony Cohen reveal
- The slows have been completely attributed regarding poor atmosphere q
- ensures that it is vital for simply let a rump toast that's been keen
- most people evaluate answered back 1 'Yes
- try using a spray bottle utilizing selection is in it
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines