Using shades of grey to color the packaging, Zowie Gear puts its name and the EC1 eVo name in black and white text just above a large opening to see the mouse inside. On the left there are four images. The top one shows the DPI button you can find under the mouse, and the following three images show how the scroll wheel changes color to designate the three DPI levels set into the mouse.
In what appears to be Japanese and Korean text, you will find that the features and specifications are displayed here for these countries. At the bottom is the product name on top of the gamers name HeatoN who helped develop this mouse with Zowie Gear.
The back continues with five more languages covering the features and specifications. Other than that, you have the Zowie name and site address, and you also get a face shot of HeatoN here too.
This side of the box is your instruction manual. In order to set the polling rate of the EC1 eVo, you need to follow these steps and note the numbers on the two side buttons to make it all work. Along with no drivers, there aren't any instructions inside, so this is it.
Inside of the box is another layer of cardboard that has been folded and arranged to help keep the mouse centered during shipping. There is also a plastic cover over the mouse that sets in from the back and it keeps the mouse in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Zowie Gear EC1 eVo Competitive Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now