Specifications, Availability and Pricing
I included the features list with the specifications because there is a lot of good information in that list, too. It covers the ergonomic design and that it was developed by HeatoN. It also shows that the EC1 eVo has a 1.5mm LOD, improved optical sensing of the scroll wheel, polling rate adjustment, DPI adjustment, and that this right handed mouse is compatible with Windows since Windows 2000, and Mac OS X V10.2 and later.
In the specifications, you are given the information on the color, which with my sample it is black, but there is an all-white version as well. The mouse is made of plastic, but the entire exterior is coated with a rubberized coating to improve the grip of the mouse. You get access to three DPI levels via a button on the bottom, and with the 2300 DPI setting enabled you get 6400 FPS readability, up to 60 IPS of track-able movement, and up to 20G of acceleration when moving the mouse. Using a cool little truck of holding buttons and plugging in the USB connection, you can even adjust the polling rate. At 97 grams, with just five buttons, and an Avago ADNS 3090 optical sensor under your control, the EC1 eVo should feel light when moving, will be easy to control in game and find the buttons without looking, and with the top of the line optical sensor, there should be no issues translating what your arm and hand does to the PC.
The one fact that can put the EC1 eVo into anyone's hand is the fact that there is a really good pricing set with this mouse. As I looked around, it seems the MSRP of this was set near $59, and while an okay price, I found one even better. Newegg is currently beating all listings that I was able to track down with a ten dollar price drop. So right now, this EC1 eVo can be yours for the small fee of $49.99. Of course there is still six dollars in shipping to add, but even so, this price is still beating any other deal I can currently find. Even if you just look at it from the standpoint of features and specifications, the EC1 eVo is worth the price, but I think once you see it and get to play around with it like I have, you will find that there is a comfort level and accuracy when using it that tops mice that offer 8200 DPI, tons of lighting, fancy shapes, and maybe some killer software.
The idea here is to keep things simple and offer users a great product to just sit down and throw down, without all the hassle of setting profiles and getting things just so before you can even game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Zowie Gear EC1 eVo Competitive Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity