Accessories and Documentation
Inside of a plastic bag found under the inner packaging you can find all of this. There is a manual, some extra feet, the pre-installation guide and the driver disc.
The GUI pre-installation guide simple states two things. Point number one is that if your language is covered in that statement, you can use the CD, if you are not included in the first statement, refer to the link to find a driver in your language.
The manual is multi-lingual, but offers very little information. It shows how to make the USB connection, and then says to add the software. After that is points out all of the buttons, talks of the hardware, and then addressed the GUI again.
Also tucked under the mouse is the weight kit. In a plastic case with a foam insert, the six 4.5 gram weights can be stored for use later. I found using all of these along with the weight already in the mouse is a bit much, but three or four feels just about right for me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes