GX Gaming Gila MMO/RTS Professional Gaming Mouse
Starting with the left side of the Gila, you can see there are aggressive lines and sharp angles to give this mouse its shape. On this side you will see the M7 and M8 buttons above the textured side grip to allow you a secure grip even if your hand is a little sweaty.
There are deep grooves on either side of the scorpion painted in grey on the heel. With the sides and mid-section all converging near the center, again the angles come into play with the styling. You can also see a button that say "open" on it, and this allows you to get to the weight section of the Gila.
While the shape is ambidextrous, there are no side buttons here on the right side, which will put left handed users at a disadvantage.
Even the front of the mouse, the angle of the front lighting, and the surrounding plastic sort of looks like a mean face staring back at you. Again the way the buttons are shaped and all of the lines converging, the Gila has a look all of its own in mice.
Looking down from the top you can see the rest of the buttons. There are the M1 through M6 buttons, the "sniper" button, the scroll wheel forward, back, and click, and the right and left click buttons. There is also a DPI level meter just to the right of the M2 button.
Under the Gila there are three feet found. There is a larger one in the front above the sticker with the part number and serial number. On both sides from about the middle, all the way to the back, there is a pair of feet to keep the Gila gliding smoothly on most surfaces.
Pushing on the "open" button at the rear of the mouse allows the door to lift open. Inside you will find the triangular rubber piece that will hold the weights GX Gaming has provided.
Pressed into the black tray, under the mouse is where you will find the case containing six 4.5 gram weights. I went ahead and installed them and placed the rubber piece back into the base of the mouse.
To connect the Gila to your PC you are given 1.8 meters of black, cloth, braided cabling, and at the end of it is a gold plated USB 2.0 connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20