The front of the packaging is mostly black with diamond plate steel wrapped around the edges and appears to be riveted and screwed in place in the drawing. Front and center is the GX gaming Gila which has won honours from CES 2013.
The front of the box then opens to display the features and a quick look at the software around an image of the mouse on the left. Or if you want to look at the real thing, that is why the right side has the mouse under the plastic cover, so you can see exactly what you are getting.
This side of the box shows a scorpion next to the GX Gaming name where it also states this is an MMO/RTS approved gaming mouse, the Gila name, and the web address off to the left.
On the back there is a mini specifications listing for the SG Core II engine, a mention of the full RGB lighting and that this was approved by the gaming team Space. Along with another image of the Gila, it is followed with 26 languages speaking of the DPI and lighting.
On this last side GX Gaming shows the software screens, and below that describes the 72 Macros and six profiles, covers the fact that each Macro can contain 20 commands, and again addressed the 16 million color options in the backlights.
Inside the box you will find that the Gila rests on top of a black plastic tray that holds the wiring and hides the paperwork behind it. To keep the mouse in place, there is a clear top tray that surrounds the mouse as well as having tabs to wrap around the black tray. There is no way this mouse should come lose in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- Capcom says fans should 'stay tuned' for news on Resident Evil 7
- iPhone 6S chipgate: TSMC's CPU has better battery and core performance
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent