Not too long ago I took my first look at a GX Gaming product with the Death Taker MMO/RTS mouse. That mouse offered quite a bit in its feature set like nine buttons, add in weights, 5700 DPI, customizable colors, and a software package that would allow you to set many Macros and customize almost every aspect of the mouse's functionality. I think the idea with the newest release was to improve on this concept and while loosely based off the Death Taker and what it offered, this new mouse has a shape and design all its own.
As I just reread my Death Taker conclusion, there were no issues that I remember from either the device or the software. In reality, the only thing I could complain about was that it was a bit small for my hand. I know all mice aren't made to fit my hand exclusively, so really that issue may not affect some of my readers. This time I plan to be as objective with this new release from GX Gaming as well. If their past is any insight to what I should expect from this latest sample that hit my desktop, I think that there shouldn't be anything major to discuss as faults, but who knows, maybe things have changed since then.
I don't want to give too much away this early in the review of the GX Gaming Gila MMO/RTS Professional Gaming mouse that we are about to delve deeper into on the next page, but things have improved in the feature set. There is an increase in the button count, almost an ambidextrous design, much more aggressive styling, lights to play with and customize, and the list keeps going.
If this short list of improvements doesn't already have you wanting to continue, I strongly urge you do so anyways, as this new mouse may be just what you are looking for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs