Inside the Box
As is always the case with PC Power & Cooling power supplies, the unit is well packed and protected during shipping.
As with all of the Silencer Mk III units, the new 850W is pure white with the I/O specification label on the top.
Both sides feature the same logo with the opposite side inverted in case it is installed in the bottom of a case.
The back is standard with the honeycomb venting as well as the AC input and on/off rocker switch. The switch below is for selecting the fan mode that we spoke about earlier. As we mentioned in the 1200W review, the switch isn't labeled in any way.
Moving to the front, we find the same metallic modular connectors that were seen with the 1200W model. All the connectors come with dust covers to keep them clean and dust free until needed.
In order to keep things quiet, the Silencer Mk III 850W utilizes a 140mm fan on the bottom with a black wire grill.
All modular cables are flat which should provide for easier routing and increased airflow within the case.
Also included with the power supply is the user manual, mounting screws, zip ties and AC input cord.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines